Dr. Radhika K Varma, BAMS, MD, Ph.D.
1. Ophthalmology, ENT, Diseases of Head, Neurology
2. Diabetic complications
3. Auto-immune Diseases, chronic Diseases
4. Gynaecological & Paediatric Disorders
5. Multilingual person.
6. Overall experience of around three decades.
1. University Gold Medal for Securing First Rank for ALL FIVE
years of Under-graduation (BAMS)during 1988-1992
2. NSS Gold Medal for Academic Proficiency.1993
3. All Kerala Teachers’ Association Gold Medal-1993
4. Vaidyamadhom Narayana Namboodiri Trust Award- 1993
5. Indira Priyadarshini Award, 2005
6. AY Champ Award-2014
7. Jyothisha Nripan Award-2005
8. Jyothisha Dronar Award-2006
9. Pt. Khushilal Sharma Innovative Thesis Award for Ph.D. Thesis- 2015
Dr. Krishnan Narayana Pisharody, BAMS
Seven and half years BAMS in Gurukula System from Coimbatore Ayurveda College
Expertise in Neurological, Musculoskeletal, Degenerative, autoimmune, Metabolic and Lifestyle disorders.
Experienced in the management of chronic and serious medical conditions.
Clinical experience of around 3 decades.
Knowledge of Jyothisha, Vedanta and Yoga
Work experience in major metro cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai.
Work experience in 5 states of India – Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Gujarat, Maharashtra.and Karnataka in a span of 25 Years.
Written more than 150 health articles in the Mumbai edition of Mathrubhoomi daily (2004 – 05, 2009 - 2011).
Presented more than 40 health programs in All India Radio Kochi (FM) (2006 -08).
Experienced in the management of occupational ailments related to the IT Industry.
Dr Lakshmi Priya A, BAMS
A BAMS Graduate from Sri Sri College Of Ayurvedic Science and Research , Bangalore is the Resident Medical Officer on duty at Vedic Chikitsa. She is in charge of the day to day medical activities.